Shopify can now automatically attach, to your Order Confirmation email, PDFs of your Terms of Service and Refund Policy. This is required in some countries to make Shopify email templates compliant with local laws.
OrderlyEmails has a feature that allows you to make the attachment of this document to every Order Confirmation email super simple. New email themes created by stores based in an EU member country will have it enabled by default. If your store isn't, please follow these steps to set it up:
1. Log in to OrderlyEmails.
2. Click the "Customize" button on your email theme
3. In the editor, go to the "Theme settings" tab
4. Go into the "Store info/footer" section
5. Choose the file names you would like customers to see for the two attached files
NOTE: Keep in mind that the Terms of Service and Refund Policy must be first set up into the Shopify Admin for the files to show in the Order Confirmation email, as OrderlyEmails doesn’t have a field to add them.
6. Once done, click the "Export to Shopify" button and follow the instructions for the "Order Confirmation" email.
Now, all Order Confirmation emails sent by Shopify when you receive a new order will include the 2 PDF files attached.