Here are a few changes we recommend making to your template, to save paper.
- Login to Order Printer Templates (Shopify admin -> Apps)
- Click the "Edit template" button on your design
- In the editor, go into the "Brand and styling" section
- Adjust the "Text size" field to a smaller size. This also automatically adjusts all spacing in the document.
- In the editor, go into the Options and formats" section
- Adjust the "Product images" dropdown to a smaller size, or disable them.
- Once done, click "Export to Order Printer" and copy/paste the new template code over again