If you see the error message "Sorry, something went wrong" when trying to save a template in the Shopify Order Printer app, this article is for you.
Do you have any emoji's in the template text?
If so, then that is what causes the troubles. For some strange reason the Shopify Order Printer app cannot handle emojis, and will show that error message.
Here's how to fix it:
- Login to Order Printer Templates (Shopify admin -> Apps)
- Click the "Edit template" button on your design
- In the editor, go into the "Edit language / text" section
- Remove any emoji from your text
- Click "Finish" and follow the installation instructions again.